Pages

12.12.2011

he wants to be a paperback writer

before i even get into this post you gotta listen/watch this:




for years now i have wanted to write a book. it feels silly to admit. i have no idea why. out of all three people i have told this to, not one has said i can't do it or that it's a dumb idea. the only one who has said these things? me. i'm my worst critic.

i have a few ideas to write about, but no idea which one to start with. to be honest with you...i don't even know HOW to start. do i use my computer? do i use a pen and a notebook? do i find an old typewriter and head for the mountains? do i hire someone to write down my thoughts?

what do i do!?!

1 comment:

  1. You should do it! My brother-in-law got a Mac laptop just so he could use this program (Mac only) to help organize the book as he writes. I can find out the name of the program if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete